Sunday, 10 June 2012

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash Review





This is the first Origins product I have ever tried and after reading lots of review on different products by bloggers I decided to take the plunge and and try a product or two. I first want to say how impressed I was with the lady that ended up helping me as I went in there with no clue of which specific products I wanted. Because I had just finished exam my skin was ( and still sort of is) in a really bad way, I had spots, dry areas, really bad pigmentation due to my skin condition etc. So really in my eyes I looked awful! I was helped by a lady called Rachel who asked me a few question about my skin, current routine and what I wanted to target so she could decide what products would suit me best. 


Firstly I just want to say that my skin is oily and my t-zone and normal generally everywhere else! I also have extremely sensitive skin (Jonhson's Baby lotion burns) so I have to be really careful about what I use in terms of make up and skincare!


The first item I got was the Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash, Rachel told me that using their no oil brand may not help control the oil as my body would just end up producing excess sebum to make up for what was bing taken away and she therefore said that instead I needed something to balance my son back out. This product smells absolutely incredible! Like the blue soft mints! It smells so edible and yummy and because I smells minty it makes me feel like my face is so clean after use. I use this in the morning and in the evening to get he biggest effect from it and so far I have to say (touch wood) that it working.


It seem to have balanced my skin a to more as before I was only using my Clarisonic mia which is great for getting rid of dirt but cause my body to produce excess sebum and this face wash has balanced that out again! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight after use just incredibly clean and lovely! It was £17 but is so worth it! I have been using this for around 2-3 weeks now twice daily and have not even made a dent in how much product there is as you only need about 2 pea sized amount! Definatly a must have for me!


1 comment:

  1. If you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, robustNrisqué, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...

    ReplyDelete